We are proud to be one of the three percent of roofing contractors to have achieved GAF Master Elite certification status. More than that, we are committed to maintaining our commitment to quality for all of our customers. Your peace of mind matters. And, with Golden West Exteriors, you know that your trust is earned, your budget is respected, and your home is treated as if it were our own.
Why Certification Matters
Choosing a certified roofer means you know without a doubt that they are properly licensed, have the insurance they need to protect you and your home, have an impeccable reputation and are committed to ongoing education and constant improvement. You’ll also quality for enhanced warranties by working with a certified contractor.
Choosing A Shingle
Whether you are putting a new roof on your home or building a brand new home, your roof is what is going to keep the elements out and the warmth in. Plus, the right roof can make or break your home’s appearance. No matter what roofing material you choose, be sure you look for these qualities from the manufacturer:
- They have been in business long enough to build a reputation for quality.
- They offer a comprehensive set of roofing solutions, not just a one-size-fits-all option.
- They are committed to quality and have a verifiable commitment to research and development.
- They stand behind their products with excellent warranties.
GAF meets all of these requirements.
Choosing a Contractor
Whether or not you end up going with GAF roofing, make sure the contractor you are working with is reliable, professional and experienced. They should be able to meet these standards:
- Are members of local and regional professional organizations
- Are certified by the manufacturers whose products they work with.
- Have a long history of delivering high-quality results.
- Agree to provide customer references without hesitation.
- Are well-versed in housing construction codes, laws, and technology.
- Are properly licensed and insured.
- Can advise you on financing or direct you toward financing sources.
The Golden West Advantage
Whether you need a contractor to install new siding, a roof, or windows and doors, we’re your number one choice in Edmonton. We check all the boxes. And the proof is in what our customers say about us.
“Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.” – Glenn
“Provided excellent service” – Jean
“Excellent customer service” – Katie
“Informative, helpful and friendly.” – Diane
Read more about what your customers have to say.
GIve us a call or stop by and visit the showroom today. We’d love to talk with you about your project, answer any questions, and help you on your way to a successful renovation.